Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy Session Fees
- Individual Clinical Assessment Session (First Session, Approximately 60-90 minutes) – $150
- Individual Therapy Session (Approximately 50 minutes) – $120
- Extended Individual Therapy Session (Approximately 60-90 minutes) – $180
- Extended individual sessions are mainly utilized for treatment modalities that sometimes benefit from a longer sessions like EMDR or TFCBT.
Family Therapy, Couples Therapy, Group Therapy Fees
Because family and couples therapy sessions involve more then one person a longer session duration is often needed
- Clinical Assessment Session for Family or Couples Therapy (Approximately 90-120 minutes) – $240
- Family Therapy Session (approximately 70-90 minutes) – $200
- Couples Therapy Session (Approximately 70-90 minutes) – $200
- Group Therapy Session – Fees for group therapy vary based on group type and length. Please see the group therapy page for information about current groups being offered and the content of those groups.
Assessments and Evaluation Fees
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessment – $550
- Specialized Trauma Assessment – $700
I currently accept most United Health, Optum, Oxford and Oscar insurance plans.
I am in the process of getting credentialed with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna and will post information about this here when I am able to accept insurance from individuals with these insurance plans.
If you do not have one of these plans it is possible your insurance may offer out-of-network benefits for therapy. In this situation I can provide you with a superbill that you can submit to your insurance agency if you would like to attempt seek reimbursement on your own. For this option you are responsible to verify your own benefits and pay for your sessions at the time of your session regardless of whether your insurance will pay for all, some, or part of your therapy.
Please check back to see what panels we are on as we are continually evaluating this at Peaceful Shore Therapy and may be on panels in the future. Any insurance panels we are in network with will be listed in this section.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible your therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your insurance and that they may not be covered.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services before scheduling a session. You are responsible for all costs for sessions if your insurance provider does not cover the costs for this service. Please remember that if you are seeking therapy services at Peaceful Shore Therapy, we are not an in network provider with any panels at this time.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are benefits for in-network or paneled therapists or providers versus out of network providers?
- Does my health insurance cover telehealth therapy services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards and debit cards for payment. Payments are made through your electronic client portal that clients set up when they start services at Peaceful Shore Therapy, PLLC.
Your session time is reserved for you and no other client is able to reserve that same time slot. Therefore, If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
If you cancel or reschedule three or more times without providing 24 hours notice we will discuss the situation and I may provide you with referrals for a different treatment provider.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!